[GCC-XML]Problem with include-directory of visual c++

Katleen Smedts katleen.smedts at ua.ac.be
Tue Jul 30 14:46:46 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm a student and I search a parser to extract basic structures from C++ code (classes, inheritance, data members (name, type), static data members, member functions, ...).

I've installed the .exe for windows (Version 0.2 pre-compiled Windows installer). I've also the Visual C++ version 6 as compiler. When I run the program with input
test.cpp :

#include <iostream>

int main () {
    std::cout << "test";
    return 0;
}

then I get a lot of errors when I do : "gccxml test.cpp -fxml=output.xml". The errors occur in the .h files of the include-directory of my visual c++ (xstring.h, etc ...).
I probably do something wrong with the parameters?

Can someone help me with this?
TNX

Katleen