[GCC-XML]Return values of gccxml

Ambar Shukla ambarshukla at indiatimes.com
Mon Aug 4 08:15:03 EDT 2003

I am creating  a utility that builds on top of gccxml.

Could someone please give me a description of the exact return values of gccxml ?

I just want to know the return value when gccxml fails and when it succeeds......

As a special case, when gccxml fails to find one of the included header files, it dumps out an error message but still proceeds to continue with creating the XML specification for whatever part of the file it can do so. What is the return value in this case?

thanks,

Ambar.
 Click onthe image to chat with me