[GCC-XML]Wrong output in version 0.4.1?

James Michael DuPont mdupont777 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 01:17:38 EST 2003

--- Nicodemus <nicodemus at globalite.com.br> wrote:
> Another question: I would like to make gccxml use STLport instead of
> the default
> visual studio standard libraries. I pass the path to stlport with the
> -I flag,
> but gccxml apparently includes the vc libraries first by default. How
> can I
> change this behaviour?

Just a quick hack :

I find that creating of preprocessed headers is always a good step to
solving such problems. MSVC supports this feature, and the gcc does via
-save-temps.

Just create on file with MSVC that has all the headers expanded in it,a
nd pass that resulting file to any compiler you want, it should work
for the most part. Otherwise, use the gcc -I to control the include
paths, and the -save-temps options. Either way if you just pass one
huge expanded file to gccxml, then it cannot get the includes wrong.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/