[GCC-XML]Hello -- A few newbie questions ??

John van Vlaaderen john-at-thinman at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 25 14:04:22 EST 2003

Hi, I am not a C or C++ programmer, just a sys admin and perl/shell hack.

I am very intrigued by your concept though because it addresses an issue
with Perl.

I have wanted to be able to manage perl packages and modules and methods
in a visual way -- and possible transport these modules to other
machines which could manage them as well with browsers.

Then the elegant concept of encasing the machine code right in the
readable format, XML, jumped out at me as a way of supporting different
machines.

Now I am thinking in terms of base64 encoding.. just wondering if
anybody on this list has had similar ideas -- or could help me a little
clarify my concept.

TIA, John

  CXN, Inc. Contact: john at thinman.com
President, The Linux Society
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/linux-society
linux society distro -> http://www.thinman.com/eLSD/readme
ThinMan is a registered trademark of CXN, Inc.