[GCC-XML]A project for using gccxml for documenting API's

Paul Ross cadocs at paulross.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 19:24:06 EDT 2003

I have put a GPL project up on sourceforge called CADOCS - C/C++ API
Documentation System. It uses gccxml as its front end and consists of
a bunch of Python scripts that rewrite the XML into a more tractable
form for developers and users of APIs. It could form the basis of an
API documentation or analysis system.

The project page is at http://cadocs.sourceforge.net/index.html which
has a description of the project and some examples of how it presents
APIs.

It is pre-alpha at the moment as there is still a fair bit of core
code churn and the XML schema is experimental. Thus I haven't
released any code yet (under GPL) but I hope to do so in the next
week or so.

I would be very interested in any feedback that you might give me.

Best regards to all the gccxml team,

Paul.