[GCC-XML]Default values

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Mar 11 17:18:28 EST 2003

> void foo(double x=0.45, drange r = drange(0.5, 4.5));
[snip]
> Is possible to improve this part of the output of GCCXML? Any
> suggestions on how to extract the correct values would be welcomed too.

This limitation is because function body dumping is not supported.
Default values can be almost arbitrary expressions.  Dumping of
expressions is not supported.  It can be added, but I have no time to do
it.  Contact me privately if you want help adding it yourself.

You might be able to use the file/source line number from the dump to
extract the default expression with a relatively simple parser.