[GCC-XML] unsupported type tree_list?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Nov 9 18:51:32 EST 2004

John Morrison wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 November 2004 05:36 pm, you wrote:
>>would like to fix this but I need to be able to reproduce it.  If you
>>could send me the preprocessed source via private email in a compressed
>>file then I can look at it.
>
> I will attach a tgz file containing both the preprocessed C++ code
> (header files, actually) and resultant XML.

Okay, I fixed the duplicate id problem as of revision 1.92 of xml.c.  It
happened only with a special builtin GCC type:

typedef __builtin_va_list __gnuc_va_list;

which is a builtin type that is really just a char*.  The fix is to not
dump CvQualfiedType nodes that do not have any real c/v qualifiers.  Any
references to them will just refer to the unqualified type anyway.