[GCC-XML] Does the graph defined by the XML have any graph properties than can be relied upon...

John Morrison jm at mak.com
Sun Nov 21 20:45:02 EST 2004

Hi;

I am trying generate Common Lisp FFI bindings for C++ using gccxml.
I think it is important for me to make sure (to the maximum extent
possible) that datatypes are defined before they are referenced by
each other, functions, etc.

gccxml emits the XML nodes that define the graph of dependency.  Can I
make any assumptions about their relative order?

Thanks,

-jm (hoping he doesn't have to write a spanning-tree traversal)

--
==== John Morrison
==== MAK Technologies Inc.
==== jm at mak.com