[GCC-XML] GCCXML: Quantitative estimate of work required for moving to GCC3.4.x

Rakesh Karia rakeshkaria at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 05:03:41 EST 2004

Hi,

Is there any way for me to find out how much work would be required to
suitably patch GCCXML for GCC3.4.1 or GCC3.4.2? Are we talking days, weeks,
months? Is this something which I can fudge by modifying the GCCXML_FLAGS
config setting?

It would be useful for me to have GCCXML working on 3.4.1 because I'd like
to use it as a precursor to moving my code over to a newer compiler (GCC
3.4.1). I can hopefully spend some time re-working my code so it gets
accepted by this patched GCCXML, from which point the amount of work
required to switch compilers should be reduced (or so goes the plan!).

Thanks in advance for any help!

~~~
kesh. mmm...chocolatey.