[GCC-XML] pragmas, preprocessor

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Thu Sep 2 06:35:07 EDT 2004

I'm very impressed by gccxml - it's able to parse the windows header
files without any problem!

I'm trying to use it to create Python wrappers for the structures and
functions declared in the header files for the ctypes project.

The problem I have now is that MSVC uses pragmas to specify the packing
alignment for structure and union members.  Is it somehow possible to
get these pragmas?

Another problem I have is that it would be great if I were able to dump
preprocessor definitions - IIRC, gcc was able to do that.  Is it
possible with gccxml?

Thanks for this cool thingie,

Thomas