[GCC-XML] ACE and gccxml?

Dale E. Martin dmartin at cliftonlabs.com
Sat Jan 29 12:54:39 EST 2005

> I've cut it down to a really simple thing and isolated the problem to be
> something to do with the ACE headers:
>

> I have one header file (generated.h) with one line:
>
> #include "ace\OS.h"

The funny thing about this statement is that OS.h includes essentially ALL
of the OS headers - sockets, files, shared memory, etc.  (That's why ACE
programs take so long to compile with g++!)  I don't recall now if it wraps
these in C++ or not, but it's possible that just by including this header
you're hitting every feature of C++ ;-)  Definitely that's true for C.

Take care,
     Dale
--
Dale E. Martin, Clifton Labs, Inc.