[GCC-XML] out of box install (winXP)

Felix Ogg felix.ogg at philips.com
Mon May 30 12:28:03 EDT 2005

I have installed gccxml on my machine for development of a ruby
application
that uses it. This all worked fine. Now that I test the application on
another (cleanly
installed, fresh WindowsXP) machine, gccxml complains, it won't run.

There is no compiler on the fresh machine, but judging from the
documentation
there is no need for that either. I browsed the source of gccxml a bit,
and I got
the impression that there are dependencies on external compilers (like
MSdev Studio).

So, what can I do to minimally install/run gcc-xml on a machine without a
compiler?

Felix Ogg - Philips Research, Eindhoven, The Netherlands