[GCC-XML] [ANN] pygccxml - 0.8.5
roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 07:40:48 EST 2006
I'm pleased to announce the 0.8.5 release of pygccxml.
What is pygccxml?
The purpose of pygccxml is to read a generated file and provide a simple
framework to navigate C++ declarations, using Python classes.
Where is pygccxml?
* Added new functionality: "I depend on them". Every declaration can report
types and declarations it depends on. This functionality helps code
For example, Py++, the Boost.Python code generator, uses it to
verify that all
relevant declarations were exposed.
* Declarations, read from GCC-XML generated file, could be saved in cache.
* New type traits have been added:
* Small improvement to algorithm, which extracts value_type
( mapped_type ) from "std" containers.
* Few aliases to long method name were introduced.
* "signed char" and "char" are two different types. This bug was fixed and
now pygccxml treats them right. Many thanks to Gaetan Lehmann for reporting
* Fixing bug related to array size and cache.
For a more complete list, please see the news:
C++ Python language binding
More information about the gccxml