[GCC-XML] gcc-4.1.0 problem with __builtin_clog etc.

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Feb 1 09:58:53 EST 2006

Neal Becker wrote:
> I just updated to latest gccxml cvs, and tried on my Fedora FC5 machine:
> Any ideas?
>
> gccxml Complex.H
> In file included from Complex.H:6:
> /usr/include/c++/4.1.0/complex: In function `__complex__ float
>    std::__complex_log(__complex__ float)':

GCC-XML has not been updated to support simulation of GCC 4.1 which has
not yet been officially released.  I don't know why redhat insists on
putting pre-release compilers in their distros.  GCC version 4.0 is the
latest supported by GCC-XML because it is the latest release of GCC.

It probably won't be too hard to get things working.  Sometime soon I
should have time to checkout and build GCC 4.1 from their branch and
update GCC-XML with knowledge of it.

Meanwhile if you have an older GCC, such as g++-4.0, you can just do

gccxml --gccxml-compiler g++-4.0 Complex.H