[GCC-XML] Will gccxml build on FC6?

John Morrison jm at mak.com
Wed Nov 29 11:59:13 EST 2006

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 21:32, John Morrison wrote:
> Sorry if this is a stupid newbie question, but does gccxml (latest CVS
> as of today) build under Fedora Core 6?  I got quite a bit of the way
> there, but got the following:

I think the problem lies with CMake rather than gccxml.  copying a
gccxml-build tree from a successfully-built CentOS 4.4 machine
(effectively RHEL 4.4) compiled, installed, and ran fine.

Unfortunately, I probably will not have a chance to look further into
this for another 2 weeks (don't ask), at which time I shall be more
than happy to compare the trees (and files, presumably) created by
CMake under the two different scenarios...

Sorry for misattributing the problem...

-jm

--
==== John Morrison