[GCC-XML] Source structure of GCCXML

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Oct 18 16:56:00 EDT 2006

Samuele Kaplun wrote:
> Alle 20:58, mercoledì 18 ottobre 2006, Brad King ha scritto:
>> If you search the list archives you will find mention of other users
>> that have implemented function body dumping already.
>
> I found in the recent posts the work of Daniel J. Lauk, and I was able to
> apply it to the current cvs code (I haven't test it by now). Are you going to
> integrate its code in the future?

Probably not unless we receive funding for it.  I don't have time to
maintain such a feature.  It also creates some lincensing issues because
the output with function bodies may include enough information to be a
"linking layer" and thus require applications using it to be bound by
the GPL.  Resolving this question requires a lawyer.