[GCC-XML] Error with vcInstallPatch building

Coockie_jr achille.talon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 04:43:30 EDT 2007

I tried to apply the patch myself and indeed I get some patch errors.
I'm posting then because I'm not to familiar with patches ...

http://coockiejrdepot.free.fr/boulot/vc8includelog.txt
http://coockiejrdepot.free.fr/boulot/algorithm.rej
http://coockiejrdepot.free.fr/boulot/crtdefs.h.rej

I've got Win Xp with SP (french) and Visual Studio 2005 Professional with SP
(french). But a don't see why the languages would change the headers :/
And latest CVS GCC_XML version of course.

Thanks for your help !