[GCC-XML] Support item gccxml_find_flags is not available

Martin Berg Martin.Berg at enea.com
Wed Jun 27 02:45:37 EDT 2007

Hi

I'd like to use gccxml without installing it, just execute it from the
build
dir, and up until now it has worked fine (I'm using cvs from a couple of
weeks ago, it says revision 1.1, I'm not that at home with cvs). Now i
tried
to move the whole build tree to another location and run it from there,
but
that didn't work at all. First I got the error

Could not determine compiler setting.
Could not determine GCCXML_FLAGS setting.

Even though the $gccxml_root/GCC_XML/Support/gccxml_config is exactly
the
same. Then I tried to specify a compiler on the command line, and got
this
error:

Support item gccxml_find_flags is not available:
 checked "/home/martin/gccxml-build/bin/gccxml_find_flags"

And I have to agree, there's no such file in the bin directory. On the
other
hand, there has never been such a file, and everything has worked fine
anyway. I'm confused. The compiler I'm trying to use is g++.

Thanks in advance

Martin