[GCC-XML] Error with vcInstallPatch building

Achille Talon achille.talon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 05:57:08 EDT 2007

Hi!
I got the latest cvs version of GCC_XML (0.7.0) and I'm getting an error
while building the project with visual studio 2005 (vc8) patched under vista
( :-/ )
CMake worked great.

Here is the error

Everything OK
6>Project : error PRJ0019: Un outil a retourné un code d'erreur à partir de
"Generating ../vcInstall_stamp.c"
6>Le journal de génération a été enregistré à l'emplacement
"file://c:\Nicolas\Prog\GCC_xml\GCC_XML\GCC_XML\VcInstall\vcInstallPatch.dir\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
6>vcInstallPatch - 1 erreur(s), 0 avertissement(s)
Everything OK

For those who don't speak French here's the translation even if I think it
speaks for itself ..

6>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from  "Generating
../vcInstall_stamp.c"
6>buildlog generation ...
6>1 error 0 warning

The ALL_BUILD only generates this error..

Thanks for your advise...

Here is the buildLog if needed (in French ...)
http://coockiejrdepot.free.fr/boulot/BuildLog.htm