[GCC-XML] Function Bodies, C and other questions

Bill McCartney billmccartney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:43:17 EDT 2007

Hi all,

As part of my research, I have been adding function bodies to gcc-xml.  I
have been completing the work done by Daniel Lauk which was posted
previously.  I have added all the looping, gotos, labels, strings, and
switch statements which were missing in the previous patches.  I haven't
tested them much, but I'll post what I have in a few days if anyone asks for
it.  I am actually trying to parse C code, and the caveats are starting to
get frustrating.  So I will probably begin working on adding pure C support
(if I need to) in the next week or so.

If there is anyone else working on either of these portions I was hoping to
collaborate.  If anyone wants to play with (better) function bodies please
let me know.

One thing I have been trying to figure out... is there anyway to figure out
where a certain header file was actually included, or is all the information
lost to the preprocessor?

 - Bill McCartney