[GCC-XML] Relative paths in GCCXML

Chris Friedemann chrfried at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 17:55:33 EDT 2007

Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear.

What I'm confused as to if I run gcc-xml on a .h file that has an include
preproccesor definition that contains a fully specified path like:

#include "C:\dev\dirA\dirB\dirC\header.h"

then it works without using the -I flag at all.

However, if the path is not fully specified like this:

#include "../../dirC/header.h"

then I get the "could not find file header.h" error message.  Neither of
these examples use the -I flag, but one works and the other doesn't.  I'm
just curious as to the reason why.