[GCC-XML] Relative paths in GCCXML

Bryan Ischo bji-gccxml at ischo.com
Tue Sep 25 18:36:06 EDT 2007

[my apologies if this is a dup, I sent it from the wrong email address
before, and I am not sure if it would get through the list properly]

Probably a stupid question, but does:

#include "..\testA.h"

work?

I noticed that you are using unix-style directory separators in the
#include directive that does not work, and Windows-style directory
separators in the #include directive that does work.  Could this point to
the problem?

If so, does this mean that gccxml has a bug?  I'm not sure, I don't know
exactly what the C++ standard says about how paths have to be constructed
in #include directives; I personally always use unix-style paths there and
have never had a problem (even on Windows).

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Ischo                bryan at ischo.com            2001 Mazda 626 GLX
Hamilton, New Zealand      http://www.ischo.com     RedHat Fedora Core 5