[GCC-XML] last commit

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jun 18 15:41:17 EDT 2008

Brad King wrote:
> For now I've removed the change and re-opened the original bug:
>
>   http://www.gccxml.org/Bug/view.php?id=7148
>
> I'll have to find a better place to get the implicit declarations done
> before the dump.

I've committed another fix for that bug that puts all the implicit
declarations in again.  This time I think I'm doing it in a safe place.
 You should now be able to depend completely on the presence/lack of
these members.

BTW, the is_default_constructible stuff is not immediately available
AFAICS, so I've dropped that front in favor of this fix.