[GCC-XML] Adding meta-information.

Chris Waldron cwaldron at intrinsyc.com
Sat Mar 29 17:30:49 EDT 2008

I noticed in the documentation that GCC-XML support the ability to add
meta-information in the C++ source that can be read by GCC-XML as
follows...

quoted string. There must be at least one argument to the 'gccxml'
attribute, but there is no upper limit to the total number of arguments.
Each argument is verified to be a string - if a non-string argument is
found, the attribute is ignored.

What I'd like to know is whether this will work for Microsoft C++ as
well or is this feature specific for GCC.

Thanks,

Chris