[GCC-XML] GCCXML 0.9.0 with MSVC8 question

Julian Bunn Julian.Bunn at caltech.edu
Tue May 27 15:46:44 EDT 2008

Hi Brad,

Yes, I had set the GCCXML_EXECUTABLE env var to the location
of gccxml.exe. I'm not using a config file.

If I don't have this variable set, then I get:

J:\cmsShow21>J:/gccxml/temp/debug/gccxml.exe  CLHEP/src/classes.h -fxml=temp.xml -D__REFLEX__
Could not determine GCCXML_EXECUTABLE setting.

There does not appear to be a gccxml_cc1plus.exe anywhere in my gccxml tree ?! Does
this mean I have a build problem (I didn't see any errors)?

Many thanks,
Julian