[GCC-XML] Failed to compile pimpl idiom with up to date gccxml and boost's scoped_ptr

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 17:26:47 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 12:15 AM, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:
> Oops, you're right, sorry.  Anyway, the output doesn't actually change.
>  It just suppresses the error that the OP saw.

There are some changes in the output. May be not in the format, but in
the content. For example classes have different members set.

P.S. I run my tests against new gccxml and few of them failed. I will
investigate the failures tomorrow (pretty sure they are my fault).

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding