[GCC-XML] gccxml locating msvc9 (or msvc8)

Bo Jensen jensen.bo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 06:22:26 EDT 2010

I am using gccxml on linux to parse my headers into a xml structure so
I can build different APIs easily, which works fine, thanks for this
great tool.
I am now trying to build on windows also, I use intel for my builds,
but can see it is not supported so I use msvc9 (though visual studio
10 is default). gccxml can not locate my msvc9 installation from the
registry, but how is this actually done ? When I use msvc9 I call a
bat file located at :

C:\Programmer\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\bin\vcvars32.bat

which set up the needed tools, should I expect gccxml to find my
settings if this is called before ?

The file to be parsed is only a very simple cpp header.

Thanks for any help I can get.
Bo