[GCC-XML] Help with errors GCC_XML

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Aug 31 08:50:41 EDT 2010

On 08/30/2010 07:49 PM, Vadakkan, Tegy John wrote:
> 6>C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC/include/xxresult:102: error: ...

Since gccxml is a patched GCC 4.2 parser we need to copy and patch the
system headers of other compilers like VS to make them work with GCC.
This error occurs because the patched copy of the header is not being
created/found correctly.  We need to determine why.

How did you build gccxml?  As part of CableSwig?  Inside ITK?
Did the "vcInstallPatch" target get built?  Does the build
tree contain a directory like "GCC_XML/Support/Vc9/Include"?
Can you find a "xxresult" file anywhere in the build tree?