[GCC-XML] Patch for a couple issues

Kyle Girard kyle at kdmanalytics.com
Mon Jan 25 15:24:37 EST 2010

Hello,

I've been tinkering with getting gccxml-bodies working with the latest
gccxml.  I think I've got everything playing nicely together I've
attached a patch against the latest from cvs for a couple of changes I
did to gccxml.  Thought I would pass them on.

The first fixes a seg fault when a fundamental type does not have a
name.

The second fixes a problem I found while compiling some code where
gccxml is expecting a statement list and it's getting a return
expression or an expression statement.

I've only been hacking at this for a day or two so I don't know if the
fixes I've done are a hack or proper fixes.  Please let me know.

Anyways, I'm compiling qt right now with the latest gccxml and my
version of gccxml-bodies.  And things seem to be humming along just
nicely.. I'm sure I'll find other little issues along the way if you
want patches for them let me know.

Cheers,

Kyle