[GCC-XML] Compiling on Windows 7 ...

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:09:10 EDT 2014

Okay I found the problem …

I stopped Avast, and it worked. It’s not the first time that I get conflicts with this Antivirus. That’s why I never use Windows :D

1) Just getting a warning now (https://gist.github.com/iMichka/19b3aea137013d810f92), about CMP0026
I remember you fixing this, but not in GCC_XML/VcInstall/CMakeLists.txt:
https://github.com/gccxml/gccxml/commit/3eb4078017ae4b95d6f69647068718a5ca890396
(I’m not sure about the fix though)

2) And the following build failure VS: https://gist.github.com/iMichka/cdd3333b3cd3f9104a1f

Michka