[GCC-XML] Compiling on Windows 7 ...

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 08:08:26 EDT 2014

Okay I found it. Avast again …

I checked the files, vcCat.exe is there, but not vcPatch.exe …
I extracted the archive with Winrar, when Avast’s active protection is running, it does not extract vcPatch …
Funnily vcCat.exe is correctly extracted. And interestingly nor Avast nor Winrar display any error message.

I was able to compile gccxml, and pygccxml’s unit tests are all passing under windows :)

Thanks for the help Brad

Michka