[GCC-XML] Looking for gcc_xml with function bodies

BARRERE Remi remi.barrere at thalesgroup.com
Thu May 22 06:39:29 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am looking for a version of gcc_xml with function bodies (even not complete).
This is for a quick proof of concept I have to test.

Is this mailing list still active ?
If yes, is there any version I could use ?

Thanks for your help,
Remi

--
Rémi BARRERE, Research Engineer
High Performance Computing Lab

Thales Research & Technology
Campus Polytechnique
1,avenue Augustin Fresnel
91767 Palaiseau cedex  France

Phone   : +33 (0)1 69 41 59 52
fax     : +33 (0)1 69 41 60 01

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are the property of THALES and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately, send this message back to us and destroy it. You are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, copying or otherwise use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited."