[GCC-XML]C++ refactorer

Philippe FREMY P.FREMY at OBERTHURCS.com
Wed May 15 03:54:43 EDT 2002

	Hi,

I want to write a C++ code refactorer. I am a bit lazy so I don't want to
write the full-blown C++ parser. So I am looking for reusable C++ parser.
Sofar, I haven't found anything satisfying.

gccxml sounded great, until I discovered that it only produce declaration
code. Is it planned to have the content of the functions being outputted in
xml too ?

	regards,

	Philippe