[GCC-XML]Function attributes.

Oscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Wed Aug 13 14:38:54 EDT 2003

Hi.

I intend to use GCCXML for generating interfaces between C/C++ code
and another programming language. It seems terrific for that, much
more accurate and simpler than SWIG.

There is a missing feature, though: it's interesting to know some
attributes for functions and, to a lesser extent, for classes. The
calling convention is very important. It would be handy to know if a
given function/class was marked for export with __declspec(dllexport),
too.

I know those attributes are platform-dependant, but outputting the
contents of the attribute register on raw format should be enough. Let
the user figure out the meaning of each bit.

Regards,

--
Oscar