[GCC-XML]Interoperability with gcc/mingw question

Dave Hooper dave at rebuzz.org
Fri Jan 3 14:09:46 EST 2003

I'm new to using gcc-xml, and I have a question, from having read the docs:

Is gcc-xml compatible with mingw at all? mingw includes gcc-compatible
Windows header files.  I have source code for Windows applications that I
build using a "gcc -mno-cygwin -c source.cpp" toolchain under cygwin, which
picks up the mingw headers and libs.  Ought gcc-xml to work in the same way
(i.e. gcc-xml -mno-cygwin -c source.cpp -fxml=source.xml) or am I missing
something?

Thanks!

dave