[GCC-XML]Header file location problems

ambarshukla ambarshukla at indiatimes.com
Wed Jul 30 00:00:21 EDT 2003

My .CPP file includes some project-specific header (.h) files. When I run gccxml on this .CPP file, even though the header files are present in the same directory as gccxml, it gives me an error of the sort ---> "Unable to locate header file <Header File Name>."

Why is this so? Whenever I want to run gccxml on the .CPP file, will I have to compulsorily put in the headerf files into the VC6 \ Include directory under gccxml's directory?

Does anyone know of any way by which the current directory is also searched for the project-specific header files?

Thanks,

~Ambar.
Buy The Best In BOOKS at http://www.bestsellers.indiatimes.com
Bid for Air Tickets on Air Sahara Flights at Prices Lower Than Before. Just log on to http://airsahara.indiatimes.com and Bid Now !