[GCC-XML]Status code 33

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue May 27 09:54:36 EDT 2003

> GCC-XML is returning status code 33 (and producing an XML document
> reporting the existence of the global and std namespaces, and nothing
> else).
>
> The file I am feeding it, is a header file which does nothing besides
> including other headers; GCC-XML reports "Success" for each of the
> latter.
>
> Are the status codes documented anywhere?

No, but I don't remember adding any codes except 0 and 1.  Are you running
the patched cc1plus directly, or through the gccxml front-end?

> Any hints on how to diagnose what is going wrong ?

What version of the front-end are you running (0.4 or CVS)?  What version
of GCC are you patching (3.0.4 or later)?  What is the exact command line
you are running?