[GCC-XML]Status code 33

Jacek Generowicz jacek.generowicz at cern.ch
Tue May 27 10:25:03 EDT 2003

Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> writes:

> > GCC-XML is returning status code 33

[...]

> > Are the status codes documented anywhere?
>
> No, but I don't remember adding any codes except 0 and 1.  Are you running
> the patched cc1plus directly, or through the gccxml front-end?

I'm using the front end. (Actually, in this case I was originally
running pyste[*], which was calling gccxml, then I extracted the
command which pyste was using and tried it directly.)

> > Any hints on how to diagnose what is going wrong ?
>
> What version of the front-end are you running (0.4 or CVS)?

0.4.1 ... but I just tried it with 0.4.0, and it seems to be doing the
same.

> What version of GCC are you patching (3.0.4 or later)?

http://www.gccxml.org/HTML/Download.html -> gccxml-0.4.1-cc1plus-304.tar.gz
http://www.gccxml.org/Download/gccxml-0.4.0-cc1plus-304.tar.gz

depending on the version of gccxml.

> What is the exact command line you are running?

gccxml -I "/afs/cern.ch/sw/contrib/AIDA/3.0/src/cpp/AIDA"  /afs/cern.ch/sw/contrib/AIDA/3.0/src/cpp/AIDA/AIDA.h -fxml=AIDA.xml

[*] Pyste: a front end to Boost.Python which uses GCC-XML