[GCC-XML]Status code 33

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue May 27 11:27:19 EDT 2003

> I'm using the front end. (Actually, in this case I was originally
> running pyste[*], which was calling gccxml, then I extracted the command
> which pyste was using and tried it directly.)
[snip]
> gccxml -I "/afs/cern.ch/sw/contrib/AIDA/3.0/src/cpp/AIDA"
> /afs/cern.ch/sw/contrib/AIDA/3.0/src/cpp/AIDA/AIDA.h -fxml=AIDA.xml

Okay, I just looked back into the front-end code, and I see that when the
patched GCC parser is run internally, it uses that program's result code.
Therefore, result code 33 is coming from GCC.  You can try searching the
GNU pages (gcc.gnu.org) for the meaning of the result codes.  However,
this code is coming from an internal parser program that GCC calls behind
the scenes, so it may not be documented.