[GCC-XML]runaway during test

Craig Maloney cmaloney@physics.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 16 16:33:30 EST 2004

--------------000602010409030500030800

Hi Brad.

The build resulted only in a "gccxml" and there was no "gccxml_cc1plus"
to be found in the build tree.  The behavior, now when I properly invoke
gccxml ("gccxml input.cxx -fxml=output.xml") as opposed to the incorrect
way in which I was invoking it before ("gccxml input.cxx output.xml") is
to immediately report:

Error: Could not run gccxml_cc1plus:
No such file or directory

I've attached the output of the build process.

--Craig

Brad King wrote:

> Craig Maloney wrote:
>
>> Hi I'm having problems running the example on the webpage.  The thing
>> keeps forking gccxml processes and dies.  It is today's cvs which
>> reports itself as 0.7.0.  Any ideas?
>

> You've pointed GCCXML_EXECUTABLE at "gccxml" and not "gccxml_cc1plus".
> The default configuration should have worked out of the box without
> setting anything.
>
> -Brad

--------------000602010409030500030800

-- Check for working C compiler: gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: gcc -- works
-- Check for working CXX compiler: c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: c++ -- works
-- Checking whether STL classes are in std namespace
-- Checking whether STL classes are in std namespace - yes
-- Checking whether ANSI stream headers are available
-- Checking whether ANSI stream headers are available - yes
-- Checking whether ANSI streams are in std namespace
-- Checking whether ANSI streams are in std namespace - yes
-- Checking whether ANSI string stream is available
-- Checking whether ANSI string stream is available - yes
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done

--------------000602010409030500030800

Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
cmake.depends is up-to-date
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/KWSys: building default_target
Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
Building object file ProcessUNIX.o...
Building object file Directory.o...
Building object file SystemTools.o...
Building static library /home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/KWSys/libgxsys.a...
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/Support: building default_target
Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
cmake.depends is up-to-date
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/Support/GCC: building default_target
Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
cmake.depends is up-to-date
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/Support/GCC/2.95: building default_target
Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
cmake.depends is up-to-date
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/Support/Intel: building default_target
Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
cmake.depends is up-to-date
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/Support/MIPSpro: building default_target
Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
cmake.depends is up-to-date
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/GXFront: building default_target
Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
Building object file gxSystemTools.o...
Building object file gxConfiguration.o...
Building object file gxDocumentation.o...
Building object file gxFlagsParser.o...
Building object file gxFront.o...
Building executable /home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/gccxml...
Building Custom command /home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/doc/gccxml.1...
Building Custom command /home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/doc/gccxml.txt...
Building Custom command /home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/doc/gccxml.html...
Building Custom command /home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/doc/Copyright.txt...

--------------000602010409030500030800

/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/KWSys: building install
Installing ...
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/Support: building install
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/Support/GCC: building install
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/Support/GCC/2.95: building install
Installing ...
Installing algorithm
Installing bitset
Installing cctype
Installing clocale
Installing cmath
Installing complex
Installing csetjmp
Installing csignal
Installing cstdarg
Installing cstddef
Installing cstdio
Installing cstdlib
Installing cstring
Installing ctime
Installing cwchar
Installing cwctype
Installing deque
Installing exception
Installing fstream
Installing functional
Installing iomanip
Installing iosfwd
Installing iostream
Installing iterator
Installing list
Installing map
Installing memory
Installing new
Installing numeric
Installing queue
Installing set
Installing sstream
Installing stack
Installing stdexcept
Installing string
Installing strstream
Installing typeinfo
Installing utility
Installing valarray
Installing vector
Installing std/complext.h
Installing std/gslice_array.h
Installing std/indirect_array.h
Installing std/mask_array.h
Installing std/slice_array.h
Installing std/std_valarray.h
Installing std/valarray_meta.h
Installing ...
Installing 3.3/gccxml_builtins.h
Installing find_flags
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/Support/Intel: building install
Installing ...
Installing find_flags
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/Support/MIPSpro: building install
Installing ...
Installing 7.3/exception
Installing 7.3/gccxml_mpro_internals.h
Installing 7.3/ostream
Installing 7.3/stddef.h
Installing 7.3/stl_config.h
Installing 7.3/stl_locale.h
Installing 7.3/stl_monetary.h
Installing 7.3/stl_numeric_facets.h
Installing 7.3/stl_threads.h
Installing 7.3/string
Installing find_flags
Installing ...
Installing gccxml_find_flags
/home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/GXFront: building install
Installing ...
Installing /home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/doc/gccxml.txt
Installing /home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/doc/gccxml.html
Installing /home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/doc/Copyright.txt
Installing /home/maloney/projects/other/gccxml/gccxml/build/doc/gccxml.1
Installing ...
Installing GXFront/InstallOnly/gccxml_config