[GCC-XML] string in gccxml

Kedar Joshi kpjoshi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 17:58:04 EST 2004

Ok. I'll take care of the extra stuff with the parser, thanks.

The fxml-start option takes a comma separated list. If I have 10 (or
maybe more) functions in my input file as below, do i have to speficy
all the names with the -fxml-start option? Or is there any option
where i can say "All" or something like that?

int foo1(int);
double foo2(double);
string foo6(string);
float foo10(float);