[GCC-XML] string in gccxml

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Sat Nov 13 07:23:48 EST 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Kedar Joshi wrote:

> Ok. I'll take care of the extra stuff with the parser, thanks.
>
> The fxml-start option takes a comma separated list. If I have 10 (or
> maybe more) functions in my input file as below, do i have to speficy
> all the names with the -fxml-start option? Or is there any option
> where i can say "All" or something like that?
>
> int foo1(int);
> double foo2(double);
> string foo6(string);
> float foo10(float);

If your declarations are inside a namespace you can specify the namespace.
Otherwise you'll have to either list them all individually or leave off
the -fxml-start option and just deal with all the extra stuff in your
parser.  The file="..." attributes will still identify the declarations
that came from your file.