[GCC-XML] VS2k5 beta

Craig Tiller craig.tiller at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 19:22:02 EDT 2005

Hi!

I've just spent some time trying, without success, to get gccxml
running with the latest Visual Studio 2005 beta.

Whilst I understand that it's probably not a priority to port gccxml
there yet, I'd appreciate some pointers on how to make things work.
It's currently compiling, but I'm having trouble getting it to
actually run (centering around the weirdness in detecting the
underlying compiler, and the patched header directory.)

I would appreciate some guidance on the kind of process (and how
difficult it is) to get this working. If I can get it to go, I'm happy
to submit a patch for others.

Regards,
Craig Tiller