[GCC-XML] Mingw

sumit shah shah at ucla.edu
Tue Jun 28 13:45:55 EDT 2005

Thanks Brad for the response.

Out of curiosity, is there a technical reason MingW can't be
supported?  Or is it just that there is not enough demand/resources
to support it.  I am able to use the free Microsoft compiler and/or
Visual Studio on Windows, but my main motivation to use MingW is to
be able to use the same compiler on OSX and Windows  (ie just learn
one compilers settings, optimizations, etc rather than having to
tweak options differently).  FYI I also was unable to successfully
use the Cygwin nor the Borland compilers with Java wrappings.

Thanks,
Sumit