[GCC-XML] Re: gccxml doesn't accept absolute path names in #include

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Feb 7 12:43:54 EST 2008

On 2/7/08, Thomas Heller <theller at ctypes.org> wrote:

> Is it intended that after running the installer I still have to manually
> start the bin\gccxml_vcconfig.bat script to build the support directories?
> I have no experience with nsis, cann't this be automated?

The installer runs gccxml_vcupdate.bat as part of its run. See
CPACK_NSIS_EXTRA_INSTALL_COMMANDS in gccxmlCPack.cmake. That should be
sufficient to get it set up for use on a VC based build system. If you
upgrade VC, you should blow away any gccxml installation and reinstall to
pick up the new VC environment.

HTH,
David