[GCC-XML] Configuring TARGET=64bit on windows?

Ben Schleimer bschleimer at lucasarts.com
Fri Jan 25 03:03:46 EST 2008

Hi Brad,
   Thanks for the reply.
I tried changing the target to x86_64-pc-win32 in
gcc_platform_win32.cmake but it still doesn't allow the -m64 option to
work.
I'm thinking about using the powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu target with
rs6000 cpu_type but I don't know what any of the other
SET are for.

I just need help enabling the -m64 option so I can see the sizes and
offsets of the pointer fields.

Cheers
Ben