[GCC-XML] Can't seem to get --gccxml-gcc-options to work

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Apr 20 17:31:17 EDT 2009

I have a project that I build on Windows using gccxml that routinely has
3,600+ character command lines to gccxml as part of the build. (And those
are the short ones...)

There must be something else happening to give you problems around 600
characters because Windows and gccxml can handle that command line length
just fine.