[GCC-XML] Can't seem to get --gccxml-gcc-options to work

Tim Cassidy timothy_cassidy at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 21 11:53:33 EDT 2009

The failure was that gcc-xml never completed the operation.  Bit of a black box - so unfortunately I don't have anything useful to provide.  Needless to say - inserting the options into the options file seems to be working for our purposes.

We did create our own custom gcc config file.

Thanks again,
Tim