[GCC-XML] Mark templated functions

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:26:37 EDT 2012

On 10/31/12, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Look in GCC/gcc/cp/xml.c at the xml_add_template_decl function.
>> There is a loop to dump member template instantiations.  You could
>> start there to look for a way to do this.
>> -Brad
>
> If anyone else was able to figure this out, let me know please.

Ok I've been a big boy and did a diff:

cvs diff -kk -u -r 1.134 -r 1.135 GCC\gcc\cp\xml.c

And I've figured things out from there. Ultimately I've resorted to
these checks:

static void xml_print_template_attribute(xml_dump_info_p xdi, tree fd)
{
    if (DECL_TEMPLATE_INSTANTIATED(fd))
        fprintf(xdi->file, " template=\"1\"");
    else if (DECL_TEMPLATE_INFO(fd))