[GCC-XML] Need Help

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Mar 6 08:06:21 EST 2013

On 03/05/2013 10:47 PM, Muhammad Shahid wrote:
> I downloaded the *gccxml-0.6.0-win32.exe* file

That version is from 2004 and is not supported.  The download page:

 http://www.gccxml.org/HTML/Download.html

refers to the development source repository.  You need to build it.
If you have VS 6 that should work.  The build process will configure
gccxml for your installed VS automatically.

> Recently I installed Microsoft visual Studio 10 on it.

Unfortunately VS >= 10 is not yet supported:

 http://www.gccxml.org/Bug/view.php?id=11463

If you're looking for a C++ parser I suggest going to Clang:

 http://clang.llvm.org

They provide a SDK you can link into your tool.